Haven’t we all been bitten by the Korea bug one way or another? Whether that’s K-Drama, K-Beauty or K-Pop, there’s no denying the invasion is felt all over. Well if you can’t get enough of it and want to have the K-Tastic experience of your life, then here are 8 ways to do so:
- Head over to the nearest BonChon store. BonChon not only offers delicious Korean dishes, it offers the whole package of experiencing Korea. In fact, BonChon has revamped some of its stores for a Western meets Asian vibe.
- Get to star in your first-ever K-Drama. Re-live how Kim Bok Joo (from Weightlifting Fairy) bites her delightful chicken by binging into BonChon’s well-loved Korean-Style Chicken. I am a true fan of BonChon K-Style chicken as it is freshly hand-glazed with a handful selection of signature fusion of Korean flavors, 4 deliciously unique glazes that will most definitely make you crave differently.
- Indulge in a devouring party Gangnam style with BonChon’s Gangnam Bao. Between delicious two soft and creamy delicious bao, which btw you can choose if you want the Gangnam Bao steamed or fried, is 100% real tender juicy chicken meat handcrafted with BonChon’s best-selling soy-garlic glaze.
- Re-charge your soul with a Seoul-ful delight, the Jjampong Spicy Noodle Soup. With its perfect combination of Korean Hot Pepper Flakes, Bonchon’s special spicy seafood broth, egg noodles and topped with crispy fish poppers, this is the perfect side dish and snack to give you the spicy kick you’ve been craving for.
- Get the royal treatment you deserve by with the crowd-favorite Bibimbowl. The Bibimbowl dates back to the Joseon Dynasty, where Bibimbap (origin of Bibimbowl) is considered to be a royal court dish. It’s delicious Korean mixed rice garnished with a full assortment of well-seasoned ingredients. It’s filled with ten delicious components – carrots, egg strip, flavourful sauces and so much more
6. Experience authentic Korean heritage with the Korean Beef Stew. Have a taste of Korea’s true beefy flavor with this dish, a recipe that is made with premium tender beef chunks and spices that are slow-cooked for hours. Served with thick and tender beef cuts and choice veggies, it’s definitely a Beefed Up K-Tastic experience
7. Get a dose of a Korean-Mexican fusion with the Taco Bibimbowl. It is made from quality meat mixed with BonChon’s signature Korean glaze, freshly prepared salsa, soft Mexican bean, crunchy nachos, and finished with an enchanting mix of Korean-Mexican paste.
- Feel and have a glimpse of Korean snowfall with the perfect after-meal Korean iced dessert Bingsu. A much celebrated Korean dessert that’s carved a special place in the hearts of millions, Bingsu is sprinkled with bits of fruits and various toppings, drizzled with syrup, and topped with premium Milky Kreme. It’s also available in varied flavors – Matcha Vanilla, Strawberry Cheesecake, Chocolate Brownie and Mango Cheesecake!
Whew! Did I just whet your appetite? Feeling the K-Tastic vibes yet? I sure did!
For more K-Tastic updates, don’t forget to subscribe to BonChon’s social media accounts: FB: www.facebook.com/BonchonPhilippines, Twitter – @BonChon_PH, Instagram – @bonchon_ph