Proudly homegrown and the consistent no. 1 Olive Oil brand in the country over the years, Doña Elena continues to provide Filipinos the right reasons why Doña Elena Olive Oils are the perfect partner for everyday cooking.
Known for its premium quality of olives directly sourced and harvested from the farms of Andalucia, the olive tree traces back its rich history 3,500 years BC. An abundant fruit in the Mediterranean region, it’s also most-prized for its high levels of naturally occurring antioxidants and vitamins.
Here are other interesting reasons on why Doña Elena is the leading and most-preferred olive oil brand in the country:
- The purest and most generous blend of olives. Doña Elena Olive Oils are a combination of two types of olives, hojiblanca and picual that makes it hands down a good source of high levels of good fats and antioxidants. Since each bottle contains 80% monounsaturated oleic acids that are good for the health, the powerful olive fruit duo makes every bottle of Doña Elena olive oils a powerful concoction.
- The health attributes and richness of vitamins. With Doña Elena Olive Oil being the only oil to be obtained naturally from a fruit, it enhances the flavor of the food making it more delicious. Doña Elena Olive Oil has high levels of antioxidants like polyphenols and oleic acids. It is also rich in vitamins E, K and A that helps lower bad cholesterols and acts as agent to help prevent some cardiovascular diseases.
- It is the only brand that offers the most comprehensive sizes. Whether you’re a foodie, a chef, or who simply loves to cook, Doña Elena’s Pure, Extra Virgin, and Pomace are conveniently available in 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L and 5L PET bottle sizes so you have all the options for every need and purpose.
- It’s not as expensive as you think. Consumers are being intimidated by the stereotype of olive oil being pricey. However, Doña Elena Olive Oils have been with Filipinos for over a decade now, ensuring that consumers get their olive oils without overspending their monthly budget.
- The versatility of olive oil in cooking. Aside from all the health attributes and benefits mentioned, Doña Elena Olive oil is incredibly versatile and can be used in a number of recipes which make it more perfect for everyday cooking. Just be sure to choose the right variety among the three Doña Elena Olive Oil to make the dish come out at its most flavorful and aromatic taste: Extra Virgin for salad dressing, bread dip, and to drizzle cooked food; Pure Olive Oil for sauté and frying; and Pomace both for frying and deep-frying.
Olive oil does not only provide health benefits but also elevates the taste of any dish to a whole new level. It will definitely not fail you and your taste buds in your everyday cooking. But if you just want to sit back and enjoy a sumptuous and healthy meal without the hassle of cooking, drop by 49-B Heirloom Kitchen in Quezon City.
49-B Heirloom Kitchen Executive Chef Erica Aquino’s Doña Elena Olive Oil Holiday Dishes combines her favorite international cuisines and recipes with a taste of home.
Check out these dishes-
Patacones, a South-American Inspired appetizer served with chilled cucumber yogurt soup to neutralize the palate and signify a delicious transition of the courses
Olive and Chorizo Stuffed Roast Chicken, a Mediterranean version for Thanksgiving centerpiece, using ingredients such as olive oil, olives, spices, and chorizo
Tilapia Fillet with Red Onions and Relish, a harmonious fusion of South American and Mediterranean flavors, served perfectly with chimichurri and warm Greek orzo salad
Kitchen Cuban Beef Stew with Yellow Rice served with a side of Black Beans and Fried Saba, a Latin-American inspired dish that heartily combines Mediterranean flavors
Cheese Panna Cotta, a departure from the typical as its deliciously creamy and drizzled with Doña Elena Pure Olive Oil with a zest of lemon
49-B Heirloom Kitchen’s Festive Flavors Holiday Menu for Doña Elena started on November 20, 2016 and will go on until January 17, 2017. Diners who’ll avail of this special menu will get the chance to receive special gift pack from Doña Elena and winners will be announced 4th week of January 2017.
For more details, log on to the Doña Elena fan pages: @doñaelenacuisinera club on IG and FB.