For one of the world’s most social media engaged communities, Filipinos have willingly embraced the culture of technology. In the pursuit of all the things we are passionate about – whether with our jobs, relationships, hobbies – technology has helped us thrive in the most fast-paced, cutting-edge world we live in. Here are some of the gadgets you need to help you live a better life:
FOR THE TRAVELER:
1. Promate Provolta-21, 20800mAH powerbank – Make sure your devices are always powered-up and ready even at flight.
2. Promate Groove, 20-watt wireless speaker with a built-in 8800mAH – Because trips are always fun with a road trip playlist.
3. Promate Monopro-12 selfie monopod – Get every angle right your cruise with this monopod for heavy weight cameras.
FOR THE SPORTY AND FIT:
4. Promate liveBelt-2 – A sporty belt band case at the gym for that OOTD.
5. Promate Solix-1 – A waterproof headset for rugged and adventure-filled days.
6. Promate SnugRide – A waterproof case with bike mount for a bike out.
FOR THE YUPPIE:
7. Promate MacHub-12 – A hi-speed USB hub for your MAC to enjoy multiple seamless connectivity.
8. Promate bluClass-2 – A wireless multipoint headset for hands-free calling and music streaming.
With the world getting smarter, Promate Technologies, a multi-awarded Dubai-based digital lifestyle accessory brand, is bringing reinvisioned lifestyle technology products to the Philippines ranging from computer peripherals to mobile & car accessories.
Wherever you are, whatever you do, Promate lets you do it in style, opening opportunities to let Filipinos have the flexibility and freedom to do more of what they love most.
Promate is available at Promate concept shops in SM North Edsa Annex, SM Clark, Ayala Cebu as well as at Lazada (http://www.lazada.com.ph/promate-store/), Silicon Valley & Tomiko stores nationwide. www.promate.net. Facebook: @promatephil. Youtube: Promatetube. Instagram: @promate_ph