This summer, SM Store holds a series of talks by fashion and beauty experts about what’s hot for the season. Last May 20, celebrity makeup artist Jigs Mayuga did an on the spot beauty makeover at SM Aura.
Jigs emphasized that summer makeup is light and dewy.
Here are some more tips:
- Use corrector than concealer on undereye.
- Overcontouring can make you look older.
- Strobing or highlighting can help make you look more youthful.
- Use illuminating primer on cheeks and matte primer on the rest of the face.
- Natural and full brows are in.
Here’s the makeover on the lovely model.
I had fun and learned so much at the #SMStyleSeriesxJigsMayuga.
Catch the next #SMStyleSeries on May 27 with L’Officiel Manila editor Pam Quinones. Admission is free. See you there! 🙂
SM STORE Facebook.com/TheSMStore. Instagram: @thesmstore